Talk and Total Communication provides speech, language, and literacy services for infant-toddlers, preschoolers, school-age children, and adults with communication disorders. These services include assessments as well as treatments.
We work on location in schools, day cares, private homes, as well as in our Center in Durham, NC. We specialize in individuals with Down syndrome, autism, speech and language impairments, feeding/swallowing and oral-motor issues, and bilinguals who speak Chinese.
We can assess a range of skills and abilities including:
- learning difficulties
Our treatment services include:
- tutoring in reading and writing
- language and speech therapy
- early intervention programs
- working with learning disabilities
We can work with:
- school-age children
- preschool-age children
- individuals or groups
- special populations, including those with Down syndrome, autism, language impairment, and other challenges